退换货就是指买家将不满意的产品退还给卖家的全过程。其缘故有可能是产品损坏、品质不合格等缘故导致,但也是有可能是买家自身的难题。今日给大伙儿共享了去店铺返款的英文英语口语会话,赶快看来一下吧!

去商店退款的英语口语对话

去店铺返款的口语英语会话

A:Good morning, sir. How can I help you?

是的,老先生,需要什么服务项目吗?

B:I would like to return this sweater. May I get a refund?

我觉得把这个毛线衣退回。能够 返款吗?

A:Certainly. Our policy is the item can be returned within seven days from the day you purchased it. Is there any reason that you would like to return it? Did you have problems with our product?

当然可以. 大家的现行政策是买来产品后的七天内能够 退的? 是什么原因让您想退呢?您对大家的商品有哪些难题吗?

B:No, it was just the wrong size. My friend bought this for me two days ago.

并不是的, 仅仅尺寸不适合。

A:Would you be interested in an exchange instead of a refund? I can help you to find the appropriate size.

那您要不就换一件?我想我能帮你寻找适合的规格。

B:No. I would rather just return it. The color is too bright for me.

不需要了.我还是想退回. 色调也太会亮。

A:Sure, no problem. Do you have the receipt?

当然可以,没什么问题.你带收条了没有?

B:Yeah, right here.

带了,在这儿...

A:Ok, just a moment, please. Here you are, I need you to sign here, please. And here is your refund. Is there anything else I can help you with?

好的,请等一下.给您,请在这儿签名.这是你的返款.有没有什么必须我帮助的?

B:No, thank you.

没了,感谢你。

A:You're welcome. Have a nice day!

别客气.祝你们一天都高兴!

B: You too!

你是。

去商店退款的英语口语对话

去店铺退换的口语英语对话

A:Excuse me...

打扰一下...

B:Yes, sir. How may I be of service?

是的,老先生,需要什么服务项目吗?

A:I would like to return this item... Are refunds allowed?

我觉得把这个东西回绝...能够 返款吗?

B:Certainly. The customer is always right, we are here to serve you. Is there a reason that you would like to return it? Did you have problems with our product or services?

当然可以.消费者一直对的,大家随时随地为你服务.为何要退回?您对大家的商品和服务项目有哪些难题吗?

A:No, no... It was just the wrong size.

不,并不是的...仅仅尺寸不适合。

B:Would you be interested in an exchange as opposed to a refund? I think I can help you to find the appropriate size.

那么你想替换一下或是要返款?我想我能帮你寻找适合的规格。

A:No. I would rather just return it.

不需要了.我还是想退回。

B:Sure, no problem. Do you happen to have the receipt?

当然可以,没什么问题.你带收条了没有?

A:Yeah, right here.

带了,在这儿...

B:Ok, just a moment, please. Here you are, I need you to sign here, please. And here is your refund. Is there anything else I can help you with?

好的,请等一下.给您,请在这儿签名.这是你的返款.有没有什么必须我帮助的?

A:No, thank you.

没了,感谢你。

B:You're welcome. Have a nice day!

别客气.祝你们一天都高兴!

店铺退换货常用英语口语会话

A:Can I help you?

B:Yes,I have a complaint to make.Yesterday I bought a shirt here.But at home,I found there is a stain on it.I want to return it.

A:We re very sorry.Do you have the receipt?

B:Yes,here you are.

A:Would you wait for a moment while I get the refund for you?

甲:您有事儿必须我帮助吗?

乙:是的,我是来举报的。昨日我还在这里买来一件衬衫,可回到家,我发现了上边有污渍,我规定退换货。

甲:非常抱歉。您有税票吗?

乙:有,让你。

甲:请您等一下,我要去给您拿返款。